How to place an order:
1. Once you have decided what products you would like to purchase, you simply can fill out our order form by clicking here
2. Please include your shipping address and indicate whether we will be shipping to a residential or a commercial address. We will calculate your shipping charge based on where we are shipping to and the weight of your order.
3. We will review your order request, determine your shipping charge, and send you an invoice within 24 business hours.
4. Once you have received a response from us with your shipping quote, you will need to submit payment to us. Our preferred payment method is bank wire but we also accept Cashiers Check. We do not accept checks, Credit Cards, and PayPal payments.
5. As soon as we have received your payment, we will process and ship your order within 24 business hours.
Shipping and Handling:
We have shipments going out daily. We make every attempt to ship your order the same day/next day after payment is received. Most orders go out within 24 hrs after payment but occasionally your order may take an extra day or two for our warehouse to process.
We will quote your shipping charges based on the estimated weight of your shipment, where it is shipping to, whether or not it is a residential or commercial address and the dimensional size of the box. All these are factors in accurately quoting your shipping charge.
We arrange shipping as a convenience for our customers. However, the purchaser is responsible for transportation costs from the distribution center(s) and/or warehouse(s).It is understood that all claims and/or shortages must be submitted directly to the freight carrier within five days. All merchandise is shipped F.O.B. Shipping Point. All freight is collect.
All sales are final. All products are sold as is, no returns, no exchanges. We do our best to describe the products you will be receiving but, since most of our merchandise consists of assortments, every shipment varies. Due to the nature of the liquidation, surplus and general closeout business, all sales are 'As Is' and final, with no warranties or representations expressed or implied. We cannot take returns or accept exchanges or issue credits. We cannot take returns or accept exchanges. We sell merchandise to our customers at a deep discounted price. Therefore, we cannot economically process any returns.
We do support International orders. However, please be aware that you are responsible for any customs, duties and local taxes that your country requires for importing goods into your local country.
All International orders must be paid via a Bank Wire prior to shipping.
Drop Ship Program:
We provide drop ship services at no extra cost. If you place an order with us and you want us to ship direct to your customer - we can easily provide this service.
1. You tell us where to ship your order. We will provide standard shipping quotes to the specified drop ship destination.
2. Just like our standard order process, we will ship once we have received full payment from you.
3. We can ship your order 'Blind' at your request.
4. You provide your customer with your own customer service and we simply provide shipping services. We act as your very own warehouse!
5. All sales are final.